- Identify product opportunities and own end-to-end product execution in accordance to MCDEX vision and strategy, as well as clearly defined metrics of success and user outcomes.
- Act as the voice of the customer using quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic product decisions which will empower the Yat community.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with developers, designers, support, user research and other stakeholders to reach product objectives.
- Stay current with the competitive landscape and products, monitoring emerging trends to ensure ongoing product market relevance.
- Collaborate with product founder to develop a scalable, systematic approach to backlog/roadmap generation, project execution, and reporting.
- Experience managing a user product.
- CEX/DEX, crypto, DeFi, or fintech experience preferred.
- Highly organized, self starting, and biased toward action / execution.
- Ability to learn quickly in order to understand what's important for a DeFi product.
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills.