Senior Backend R&D Engineer
- Responsible for developing back-end server programs for blockchain projects.
- Responsible for developing DApp smart contracts.
- Research the development of blockchain technology, continuously innovate to improve the performance of the blockchain system.
- More than 3 years of R&D experience in major back-end server projects.
- Familiar with common programming languages, such as C / Golang, and development tools such as GitHub.
- Understand the basic principles of blockchain and smart contracts.
- Good at designing and developing large-scale systems with beautiful and elegant structures.
- Able to continue learning and research, and have excellent team spirit.
- Experience in distributed systems and open source projects is preferred.