- Helping members to get familiar with the community and responding to their concerns.
- Acting as an example for the community members through their activities.
- Sharing relevant and useful information in the community.
- Establishing the community as a reliable source of information and a forum for transparent discussions.
- Keeping discussions focused on business objectives, spam-free, and non-controversial.
- Editing status of questions, answers and comments if required. Meaning, if the content is not following the rules of the community, a moderator has the right to delete the content.
- Proven work experience as a community moderator in crypto.
- Familiarity with crypto terms and personal experience in the industry.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Fast learning curve.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Availability to work between 2 PM UTC and 2 AM UTC (+1)